Landmark Arts Centre
- Landmark Arts Centre
- Ferry Rd
- TW11 9NN
- Venue Capacity:
- Facilities for Disabled:
- Good Wheelchair access, level site
- Nearest Train Station:
- Teddington SWT
- Bus Services:
- R68, 281, 285 all serve the Centre (‘Teddington Lock’): Stop M across the road, Stop U on the same s
- Nearest Tube:
- Cycle Access:
- Free on surrounding streets
A Distinctive Venue
- Telephone: 020 8977 7558
- Telephone bookings (card only): 020 8977 7558.
- By post: state the event and number of tickets required and enclose an SAE and cheque payable to ‘Landmark Arts Centre’ to our address.
- Booking fees: if you wish to have your tickets posted and haven’t supplied an SAE, a 50p postage fee applies.
- Refund & Exchange Policy: no refund of tickets or class bookings will be made unless the event or class is full and we are able to re-sell your ticket/class place, in which case an admin fee of £1 will be deducted from the amount refunded.
A brief history
Our magnificent building was constructed in the 1880s as the church of St Alban The Martyr. Originally designed for a congregation of 1200, by the 1970s it was declared redundant and was neglected for many years.
A passionate campaign led by local people eventually succeeded in saving it from demolition and in 1995 it became the home of a new community art centre – the Landmark Arts Centre.