Carols By Candlelight
Carols By Candlelight 2021
Surrey Brass hope that everyone will be in a position to enjoy our most popular concert of the year in 2021.
Due to its popularity we had two concerts scheduled for 2020, both sold out, which unfortunately had to be cancelled.
More news will be announced about our plans for 2021 in due course.
- Surrey Brass Secretary
- Landmark Arts Centre
- Ferry Rd
- TW11 9NN
- Venue Capacity:
- 330 People
- Facilities for Disabled:
- Good Wheelchair access, level site
- Nearest Train Station:
- Teddington SWT
- Bus Services:
- R68, 281, 285 all stop outside the Centre (‘Teddington Lock’): Stop M across the road, Stop U on the
A Distinctive Venue
- Telephone: 020 8977 7558
- Telephone bookings (card only): 020 8977 7558.
- By post: state the event and number of tickets required and enclose an SAE and cheque payable to ‘Landmark Arts Centre’ to our address.
- Booking fees: if you wish to have your tickets posted and haven’t supplied an SAE, a 50p postage fee applies.
- Refund & Exchange Policy: no refund of tickets or class bookings will be made unless the event or class is full and we are able to re-sell your ticket/class place, in which case an admin fee of £1 will be deducted from the amount refunded.
A brief history
Our magnificent building was constructed in the 1880s as the church of St Alban The Martyr. Originally designed for a congregation of 1200, by the 1970s it was declared redundant and was neglected for many years.
A passionate campaign led by local people eventually succeeded in saving it from demolition and in 1995 it became the home of a new community art centre – the Landmark Arts Centre.